Friday, April 27, 2012

My Brother's Dog

It seemed hurt from being a dog and started to make me feel uncomfortable. It was hurt from being a pet and not an individual. It doesn't have the same needs as humans. It chose to turn on me because I live with my parents and don't work and get to see lots of movies at the movie theater and go out with my dad and stuff a lot. Like, I have fun and am getting good attention from my parents and online. He just is the dog, sleeps and goes outside and eats and drinks. It surprises me how occupied he seems and how much he seems to understand. So, he's really affected me. Like I said, my mom used to put him in their room, which makes it smell. The dog wouldn't come in when it was a little rainy because he knows when he's wet I trap him in the porch. He seemed pretty mad, and under his breath it sounded like he said "the door" kinda like a horse being a little tortured. He seemed defiant to me a bit. He backed up on his back legs and was down on his front legs kind of writhing his head. I like keeping him outside, but he always wants to come in sometimes after not a very long time. I might have to confine him to my parents's bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment