Thursday, April 26, 2012

What to Do, What to Do

I just finished ironing my laundry.  I'm wondering if I should watch the Ellen Show or camp out in my room catching up on "The Secret Circle" until it's time for me to get supper ready around 4:00 P.M. or 4:30 P.M.  I may end up heating the supper partly in a little oven and then post on IMDb.  I guess, when I catch up on "The Secret Circle,) I'll be able to watch the Ellen show more often.  I dunno, I could get supper ready and watch the Ellen show.  I dunno, maybe I need to reflect.  I feel kinda bad.  I was sleeping through getting the number 33333333 on IMDb because my cell alarm wasn't set at the right time.  I was pretty tired when I set it that time.  I should have counted better and gotten more sleep earlier.  I'm not as excited about waiting for another number.  I really wanted that one.  :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment