Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Growing an Arm

When I went to school at the crack of the Great Lakes at a northern point of Ohio, lots of strange things happened.

When I lie on my bed and my eyes felt like they were glued shut, my hands, a few times, hardened up, the skeleton.  It hurt so much, but it felt good after.

I saw a very complex mechanical bug crawl in through like a square hole in the ground while I waited for my laundry.  It crawled around some and disappeared.  I don't know why I didn't take it.  I think next time I would.

When I lay in my bed, my left arm was glued to my eyes.  My right forearm I could feel grew a foot and back in under a minute.  It hurt so much, but I felt so good for a long time after.  I still "feel good."  I grew up down south.  This was college, my 2nd year.

Another thing to take note is I was stuck in bed with my back like jelly for 3 days.  It's too bad I didn't use the bathroom enough 1st.  I had all kinds of sensations.  I was led to believe I had 3 devils around me, but with a sense of humor and intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment