Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I guess I do have to "get it out."

When I talk to my grandma, I find that like twice so far I start to sound evil about an elder of mine.  I know it won't happen again with the same person because I can hardly remember what I just was like this time.

I don't like that, though.  I was just feeling tacky.  I feel a little funny today.  Last night, I was waking up every hour to see what number IMDb was on with profiles.  I didn't even gauge how far away it was and didn't need to be waking up.  When I slept a lot once, I got to be about 5'5" and weighed one of my lightest weights.  Normally, I'm up to 5'4", so it was like a dream come true.  This time, I looked like I could be 5'6" if I stretched out.  I measured again later to show my mom and saw I really was about that tall.  When I slept a lot that other time, I slept about 1 1|2 days.  I did wake up twice, at least.

Also, like I said earlier, yesterday, I saw a dark figure of a human similar to the way they look in what they catch on "Ghost Adventures."  After I saw that show after taking a long break, I felt incited to see a ghost and saw something that looked like Tinkerbell from the musical Peter Pan.  There was no way that could have been from anywhere near.  I was in view of windows, but when I checked I knew there was no way that light could have moved there on the cupboard.  Today, I had the pancake mix in a box and it wasn't near a knife on a plate, and the knife jiggled and fell off.  I can't believe that people on TV calmly say like they saw a box of cracker jacks spin around and not act frightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment