Monday, April 23, 2012

Permanent Solutions and Closings

People seem to think with me now if I do something I didn't mean to do later that something important should be compromised from me and that feelings that make me happy should stop and be forgotten as memories when I'm already on a roll myself.

I don't know if it's just me or if it's from being around others. It's like a paranoia now. I even feel bad if someone wants me to stop thinking about something. I guess I feel some people feel around me that I cause them problems just by them knowing me. I just feel this submission to others's peeves off what I think. I have to know that sometimes some things won't come to me but that some things can come back or start anew. That's probably the safest way to be at this point. I mean, you can't be left with no joy. That would be melancholy. I suppose if you were in jail, though, you would be encouraged to still enjoy life however you can legally. If you aren't in jail, people seem to feel you did something wrong and deserve to suffer if someone else in the world is in jail but that they themselves couldn't for some reason also be one subject to this cruel and unusual punishment. I only know that people who have harmed others should be monitored psychitrically in a closed environment. When they are better, they can be released, but they may never stop being dangerous, in which case they have to stay within a prison environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment