Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Good That Has Come of It

People think that things were so bad that something had to give.  Really, lots of people seem to like it.  They just don't like me.  I cared enough to wonder what the people I did it to were thinking and listened to what they said in the way they give a message.  I know they were worried I'd chose to do it, so told me to.  I think, like, it's like in the mental hospital when I think 2 African-American guys were fighting.  One called one the "n" word, and the fighting stopped.  I think this was the mother's idea.  She knew I stomped in front of a kid at the mall maybe and was worried someday we'd meet and I'd accidentally hurt her daughter.  So, she thought I had to get it out.  I don't agree with that.  Kids also aren't supposed to be rude and send you on a guilt trip.  This was before this happened, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment