Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm not worth following.

Clearly, I need some time alone.  I wonder if I should take a shower.  I have some new pajamas.  I didn't sleep all day, so I don't think I should go jogging.

I always knew, though I do something to impress people, that I'm not all that interesting.  I bet I would be if my life were in order.  Hey, I can post on my blog about that, but that's not fun to read.  I kinda wish I had something to read.  I can watch parts of "The Ellen Degeneres Show" online in my room.  I should figure out something to do on IMDb, like what kinds of things to post, too.  It seems I just need some time to recollect.  On the days I don't take psychiatric medicine, I tend not to sleep as much.  It doesn't feel good, though.  I wish I got online sooner or later because sooner I would not be quite as overly addicted all of a sudden now, and after I might have had my life together.  I didn't have as much hope for anything good to happen to me when I 1st started.

No comments:

Post a Comment