Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm gonna pick an outfit for tomorrow and take a shower|bath.

I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I want to sing.

So, as far as guilt goes, my day was a little flawed, though I still got through.  I think things will be better, tomorrow.  I just have to deal with it.

I think me taking a shower and getting ready and doing more singing and talking on video will make me feel better.  Sometimes, I wonder who all is watching this.  I watch it.  It's probably too much for the average onlooker.  It's probably overwhelming to find I did it.  I know that I get better each time I do it, though.  I saw my singing was getting better.  I kinda just want to sit and watch what I did already and maybe not record so much this time.  Sometimes, it's fun to sing a lot.  The talking gets tedious from me for some reason.  I haven't been talking as much lately.  It might have used to have been better, not sure.

I guess I just have to be ready tomorrow.

I regret how the days haven't gone perfectly, for different reasons, but for some reason I'm still holding on.

Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment