Saturday, May 12, 2012

So, I guess Twitter was quiet.

I guess it's the weekend.  I'm gonna be bored for the next 3 months because I guess I'll be giving my brother time with my parents.  I guess I'll have less opportunities to go to the store and stuff.

I found some people I knew on Twitter, but I didn't follow them.  I don't think they use it, anyway.  I'm kinda into Twitter now, for some reason.  I was just sorta using it on the side to answer child stars, etc.  I didn't care if they answered.  They don't.  Well, I've had some interaction.  I mean, I don't care if they read it.  It seems like they do, though.

It's interesting it's quiet.  I was supposed to go somewhere today.  I wonder what I'll do tomorrow.  Same ole same ole.  It's so boring being stuck with past friends who just don't talk to you.  So many people are exaggerating qualities of themselves that make them seem a bit loony.  I guess I'll have to stick to IMDb.

No comments:

Post a Comment