Saturday, May 12, 2012

Where did all the skinny, perfect babies go?

I remember seeing babies that looked like people.  They looked like young babies.  Actually, come to think of it, I think I only saw one of them, but who knows.  They were so smooth and intelligent.  It was a girl.  So, I don't know if I've seen the likeness, otherwise.  I've seen some beautiful young girls and gentlemen.  It's hard to remember.  They seem to have, like, a slimy layer of fat, though.  I mean, I know we all have fat, but it's just this certain look that used to exist.  What happened to all these people?  Have they retreated to their homes?  I can imagine all the beautiful people out there who are not famous and who I've never met, not having seen many active profiles, online.

No comments:

Post a Comment