Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Orlando

It's hard to explain where I'm from at this point.  I liked Florida when I first lived in it.  I was probably so adamant about the case because I moved to different cities in different regions...

...First, I lived in southeastern Florida.  I think I lived where Johnny Depp lived mostly when I was 2.  I had a feeling he was from there before I looked him up.  I think I kinda knew.  That place is risqué.  It makes me feel very aroused.  I remember it.  It wasn't very physical in some ways.  I probably could tell that because my parents are from other places.  My dad is from northwestern Pennsylvania and southwestern New York state.  It's interesting my grandma on my dad's side is from Cyclone, Pennsylvania.  I guess that's considered a colder place in Pennsylvania.  She lives in southwestern New York state.  It's not really too cold.  You know ... when I lived in New Orleans, well the area, the wind was so cold that I couldn't breath.  I don't know, though.  It wasn't very cold in Orlando during the winter.  It was to me when I moved here.  I remember better northeastern Florida.  It was torturingly cold.  When I went up north, it just didn't seem that cold.  It's different, I think.  I was just visiting.  When I was up north in November for college, having to withdraw before December, I mean it seemed like the coldest I've been, but for some reason it was a different sensation altogether rather than just a thermometer.  I felt like I was in another world.  I was already convinced my life was an experiment.  It all started with voice class in college.  We had this teacher who was very adamant.  She was from Minnesota.  That's out in the midwest.  However, she lived in Germany for 20 years and then New Orleans for 20 years with her husband, who she met, an American, in Germany, as heads of the voice department.  Their daughter was 4 years older than me.  She still seemed like she was from Minnesota!  She was soo funny and soo caring.  Her husband went to Harvard for voice.  They were good, more intellectual singers.  I was surprised the singing wasn't very hard.  I was too shy to let it out, like I was too shy to show my Spanish skills.  I can type as fast as the Spanish can speak, almost backwards, but I couldn't tell you where one letter is.  I just type.  It's probably helpful piano and organ that I did.  I'm sure of it.  I spoke to some girls on IM, though, who typed faster.  I can't text with the old phones, neither.  I have, but I'm not that fast because I didn't do it, basically, but a few times for fun.  I was so sad my friends wouldn't IM with me.  You know, I was so excited when that came out.  I didn't live in the New Orleans area, though...  I moved the year after.  So, needless to say, no one K.I.T.

So, what was I saying?  (I was out doing something.)  Yes, I am trying to explain more where I come from.  It's really nice to be Floridian.  I know if you're from somewhere else, it seems different, but it's really not.  I know because I lived here before and after living in the New Orleans area.  I know it's not the same as 1997, though.  D:  Living in the New Orleans area made me very depressed, and I felt like I was going to die for awhile.  After leaving, I'm all about what I learned there.  I went up into space metaphorically speaking, though, in the New Orleans area.  I thought I was an experiment when I was in college.  When I went up north to the Cleveland area, which is at the bend of the Great Lakes, I thought that reality was like magic.  I had moved to Orlando, already, but the magic started up north.  It continued here for some reason.  I don't know if it has something to do with 2005.  I kept getting these visions and signals.  I think I learned to think like this from doing piano plus organ.  I'm pretty sure.  It was a good ticket in college.  I took voice on the side.  That was quite an experience.  They had that special group class taught by the lady from Minnesota.  I thought I was an experiment because of voice class.  It was just a strange experience.

Whooh!  I'm tired.  I miss out on things changing after 1997.  Actually, the reason to me that Florida seemed so good I know when I was there was because I had the experience of living in different areas.  I couldn't stand being in just one place in Florida.  It was all along the east coast, southeast and northeast.  It's kinda like a mini-U.S. really.  The northeast is considered like the northeast of the U.S., I guess...  The southeast is the only place that has true complete Florida culture.  I've been to Key West, and it's like a beach house or something of some sort.  I did mark it as a favorite at the time, though, but forget about it now.  I didn't live there.  I thought my life was an experiment then, that people all were part of it by that time.  All the clothes they wore followed a pattern.  When I went up north for college, the back of the car labels all meant something.  I was sure of it.

Oooh.

I miss Florida!!!~~~  I live in Orlando now!  It's kinda obvious I seem to miss the New Orleans suburb the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment