Tuesday, May 1, 2012

People Looking Down on Me

People are acting like they're more important than me.

People have always been like that.  I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO WANTED TO CALL SOMEONE THE "N" WORD, YOU PRISSES.  Oh, I don't really have that problem, anymore...

You know, I'm always gonna be mad.  I know my dad's dad drank a lot.  It's just that all the things that happen get to me, and then I get mad.  I do something awkward.  It's not cool.  I guess it just pops up later.

I can't believe people actually take to heart what happened when I WASN'T EVEN THE ONE WHO WANTED TO CALL SOMEONE THE "N" WORD!!!!  They wanted me to.  I can't believe it.  The people involved understand, already.  People just don't get it.  They don't care if I suffer.  I could be having a lot of fun.  Don't worry, it's just something specific as to why I'm more stressed than usual.  It'll be over soon.  It's something I'm doing.

You know, a lot of people are quite sensible around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment