Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What People in Orlando Would Do to Ruin Your Day

Okay, so my mom was driving me to get my eye exam since I was sick.  Also, she paid for it.  We saw an African-American woman looking sarcastic, and to my mind came the "n" word.  When I grew up, this word never reached my consciousness.  I didn't really think of it.  She seemed startled, but I wasn't looking at her.  She could tell when we crossed.  :(  I thought she was snickering at me.  Later, at the eye place I even thought of a feeling worse than any curse word.  I can still kind of do it.  I can feel it out in Orlando right now.

Okay ... So ... I got to the eye place, and, because of who I am, they acted like a little mean, like maybe said a word with an "n" in it on purpose.  Oh my!  I just had it come to mind because someone was trying to hurt me emotionally.  Some things are okay, but I know this was out of place.  I think everyone would think so.

So, I opened my contact lens case and it was a package, and I thought it wouldn't have what I need.

Anyway, I became upset when my eye doctor this time said she only dilates every 3 years normally when usually I get it every time.  I thought she said that to mean gay.  She explained this time why she wanted me to wear my old glasses at the computer, too.  It was so I wouldn't get strained and shocked, like.  We left the lens stuff at the place, and we were at Subway.  She came in and gave it to us.  It's funny she saw us there.

So, what was bad was I was thinking of curse words there.  They could tell what it was, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment