Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Freedom of Thought

Usually, it says "freedom of speech."

I dunno.  I don't know why they don't stress in politics that it's illegal to do certain things.

I just find that that's really been a bad thing.  It doesn't say that you can get into trouble for calling someone the "n" word.  That seems to have passed with my coming to terms of some things.  I don't like how it's the shaping marrow of my life, the things I do.  It's different things.  It's like mistakes I make, too.  No one used to act like they knew about my private life.  So, to me, this is just a big change.  I'm just formed to think that it's normal that no one can tell something you don't want them to be able to tell nor things that you wish you could communicate to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment