Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I just felt it!

Sometimes, I feel a tight pinch on my skin.  It feels like magic, though.  This stuff has been happening to me ever since I went to college in Cleveland.  I know I have Barrett relatives there I never met.

This doesn't happen often.  Before, it was a slice of my leg sometimes.  I could see the dog react when it happened, too!  It looked scared a bit, like what's that.

I added the description to my MySpace, #7: "Sometimes, I felt a slice in my leg like magic it was there. It didn't hurt. It was like a pinch. The dog reacted once when it didn't see me do it 1st, at least not a long period earlier. However, the dog was up ahead of me and I didn't do much when it happened. It acted like it sensed what I sensed, like lightening had entered the room. I tell you I am in league with reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment